Introducing the NEW Stiga Playoff 21 hockey table game. You will notice some exciting new changes from the old Playoff game. More specifically, the design feels more modern, the ice is thicker and the material is refined. Designed in close collaboration with Swedish hockey legend Peter Forsberg.
- The official Hockey Table Game as used in the World Champion-ships.
- All parts are fully replaceable. Your game will last a lifetime.
- REAL Plexiglas preventing pucks leaving the rink.
- Comes with Canada and Sweden teams.
- 3-D players with real hockey team uniforms & logos.
- 6 International Hockey Teams available.
- Interchangeable easy “snap-on” toy hockey players.
- All parts are fully replaceable, your game will last a lifetime.
- Hockey players driven by helical nylon gears & steel rods for superior control.
- Center player able to go back into the defensive zone.
- 4 sturdy legs that raise the rink up and provide easier rod access and use.
- Goalies move from side to side and can stick-handle puck.
- Goal counters for easy score keeping.
- REAL Plexiglas behind the goals.
- Puck ejectors in each goal.
- All left-handed players.
- No “dead spots” on the ice, so the action will be nonstop!
- A sturdy injection-molded rink that will take a hard knock when necessary.
- Rink boards featuring the logos of European sponsors.
- Easy to install, you’ll be playing in minutes!
- Renowned expert Swedish craftsmanship.
- STIGA hockey games are quality products that have been steadily refined and developed since they were first introduced in 1957.
- Overall Dimensions: 37″ long, 19 3/4″ wide and 3 1/4″ high
- Ice Surface or Actual Playing Area: 33 1/4″ long and 18″ wide
- Team Players: 2 1/4″ tall. All Left Hand players.
- Plexiglas (at each end): 2 3/4″ tall and 24 1/2″ long
- Puck: 1″ in diameter