The Playoff 21 Peter Forsberg edition!
- The official Hockey Table Game as used in the World Champion-ships.
- All parts are fully replaceable. Your game will last a lifetime.
- REAL Plexiglas preventing pucks leaving the rink.
- Comes with Canada and Sweden teams.
If you enjoy European hockey, then you might want to check out STIGA® Playoff 21 Hockey, the official table hockey game as used in the World Champion-ships. Attacking players can go behind the goal and interpret passes. The boards are decorated with European sponsors and the surface has colourful face-off circles. The hand-painted players are all left-handed and come with numbered jerseys.
- Goal counters with in-mould numbers for easy score keeping.
- ice sheet is 25% thicker than previous versions of the game.
- new shape for the goals, with better attachments.
- new design for net deflectors decreasing the risk of fly-out pucks.
- 3-D players with real hockey team uniforms & logos.
- 6 International Hockey Teams available.
- Interchangeable easy “snap-on” toy hockey players.
- All parts are fully replaceable, your game will last a lifetime.
- Hockey players driven by helical nylon gears & steel rods for superior control.
- Center player able to go back into the defensive zone.
- 4 sturdy legs that raise the rink up and provide easier rod access and use.
- Goalies move from side to side and can stick-handle puck.
- REAL Plexiglas behind the goals.
- Puck ejectors in each goal.
- All left-handed players.
- No “dead spots” on the ice, so the action will be nonstop!
- A sturdy injection-molded rink that will take a hard knock when necessary.
- Rink boards featuring the logos of European sponsors.
- Easy to install, you’ll be playing in minutes!
- Renowned expert Swedish craftsmanship.
- STIGA hockey games are quality products that have been steadily refined and developed since they were first introduced in 1957.
- Overall Dimensions: 37″ long, 19 3/4″ wide and 3 1/4″ high
- Ice Surface or Actual Playing Area: 33 1/4″ long and 18″ wide
- Team Players: 2 1/4″ tall. All Left Hand players.
- Plexiglas (at each end): 2 3/4″ tall and 24 1/2″ long
- Puck: 1″ in diameter