Refurbished Snowracers are inspected to ensure all parts are in good working order. May not be exactly as shown. May not be in original box.
The STIGA Snowracer King Size GT is designed for two riders. Zip down the hill in furious speed, controlled by the fantastic Curve Ski System. This snowracer for two will have you standing out at the local sled hill!
With improved steering capacity, the curved shape of the front ski flies faster on the snow compared to a straight ski, and it is easier to maneuver. The “twin tip” shape of the skis allows you to go backwards down the hill. The calibration between the front and rear skis gives you outstanding control when the speed is increased, making the STIGA Snowracer King Size GT more flexible than ever. The two-component steering wheel is comprised on non-slip material for that extra safety. The automatic winder makes it easy to pull up the hill, then retracts out of the way for sliding.
- Automatic Winder, Steering Spring, Brake
- Steering wheel with grip zones
- Frame: Robust powder-coated steel frame – white
- Brake: High-tensile steel/black
- Seat: High Density Polyethylene/black
- Skis: High Density Polyethylene/black
- Steering wheel: High Density Polyethylene/white
- Curve Ski System
- Recommended for ages 7+
- Seat is long enough for 2 riders
- Maximum rider combined weight 220 lb (100 kg)
- Easy assembly; tools included
- Assembled Dimensions: 56 x 21.25 x 19.5″ (142 x 54 x 43 cm)
- Contains small parts—choking hazard
- Max. user combined weight 100kgs
- Adult assembly required
- Check all screws to ensure they are tight before each use
- Always wear a helmet for safety
- Do not use on ice