This 27.5” men’s mountain bike from Huffy is durable but light thanks to the aluminum hard tail frame. This sturdy and ready-for-adventure bike features a suspension fork to deliver great control as you navigate everything from bumpy trails to the neighborhood. This 21-speed index shifting system with a Shimano rear derailleur provides you with a smooth transition between gears for uphill grades or a level path.
This rugged-looking black bike with red detailing is sure to keep you looking sharp on the trails and the dual disc brakes give you great control for smooth braking. The comfortable seat with a quick-release binder, ensure a great ride on the horizon.
Great adventures are ahead with this 27.5” Huffy Rangeline Mountain Bike!
Bikes are shipped unassembled. You will need to attach the handlebars, pedals, seat, front wheel and fenders.
- Feature: Black with red accents aluminum hard tail bike with Shimano rear derailleur for a great ride on various terrain
- Frame and Fork: Aluminum hard tail frame with steel suspension fork
- Speeds: 21-speed index shifter allows for smooth transition between gears
- Brakes: Dual disc brakes with 3-piece crank
- Seat: Padded seat for a comfortable ride across multiple grades and levels of terrain
- Rims: Black alloy rims
- Grips: Textured Huffy grips allow for a great hold while riding
- Quick Seat Adjustment: Quick-release binder allows for a speedy seat adjustment
- Pedals: ATB Resin with ball bearings
- Tires: 27.5” x 1.95” Knobby tires handle a mix of terrain seamlessly